Gundo - My experience in Israel

Well, were do I start? The whole experience was "the boom", meaning awesome!

Honestly, being a black African from South Africa I never thought I would manage for two weeks with other people from a different race, especially white, and survive! Guess what?! I did not survive - I enjoyed it more than I ever imagined. I experienced what is called the unconditional love of Christ, which crosses all boundaries and race. I found myself so free and open minded about a lot of things that I never knew or asked about before. This was truly a life changing experience!

The bible came alive like never before in my life. I can go on and on but, the highlight for me was the way God dealt with the racial differences and He, Himself made us one and united. From now on I am very free around every race because of Zealous8:2 2010 Jan. :)

I have friends in Australia, USA, Japan and Israel. What more can a person ask for in only two weeks! :-)

-Gundo

No comments: